Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Birth of The International Mom







Welcome Everyone to The International Mom.
I am a Wife, happily married to the Love of My Life, and we have three beautiful girls. We are planning on adding more little ones to our family. We are all very excited about our new Blog, The International Mom. We will be working hard to build it into a great site for all to read. Once we have grown a bit, we will be welcoming reviews and giveaways on our blog. I am also the CEO/Owner of Executees, Inc. and I know how inportant it is to have reviews completed for products. They really help to get the word out to the public about your products, and they have worked very well for me.
Today marks the beginning for our family friendly blog, and we look forward to growing and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment