Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mother's Day Gift Guide- WESTIN HOTELS Heavenly Bath Line

Westin Hotels just launched a new HEAVENLY TRAVEL BLANKET AND HEAVENLY BATH PRODUCT LINE which are available for sale at www.westin.com/store. Celebs from Debra Messing, Jaime Pressly and Kelly Rutherford are devotees of the Heavenly line, which includes the full Heavenly Bed, White Tea candles, robes, and towels.

- JENNA FISCHER is a fan of the new Heavenly Travel Blanket, and has the following to say: "I always get so cold on airplanes. I wear a million layers to stay warm but then I end up looking like a slob. The Heavenly travel blanket means I can dress cute and stay warm. I love that!"'

- Same for KELLY RUTHERFORD, who says: "I just love the new Heavenly travel blanket. It's like taking a piece of the Heavenly Bed on the road with me. With so much travel back and forth between New York and LA, it helps me feel as relaxed on the road as I do when I'm on vacation!"

- DEBRA MESSING is a fan of the entire Heavenly Bed line, and says: "I have the bedding in my guest room to make my company feel as warm and cozy as possible- everyone loves it."

No comments:

Post a Comment